iGlobal collects user information during the registration process. This information is archived under the tight security of our servers.
We use the information:
- To enable us to process, validate, and verify registrations.
- To provide general information (never individual information) to our advertisers about users and user trends.
- To develop new products and services to meet the needs of our users.
- To contact users, via phone or mail, for suggestions or concerns regarding service, and also to inform users about new products and services. Users may notify us at any moment of their desire not to receive any information regarding iGlobal products and services.
- Information Collection
By registering as a user, you give us the authorization to receive information of products and services from iGlobal and/or third party entities of similar business interests and to use your information for publicity purposes via fax or email.
By registering as a user, you ensure that all of the information is truthful and precise, and that you will update or modify any and all information on the site.
iGlobal has the right to reject use of the site to anyone suspected of providing false, incorrect, dated, or incomplete information, or if the terms and conditions are not met by the user.
Please note that when users navigate through our directory, you are using a third party company, Google, which uses the DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Use of the DART cookie permits Google to post ads to users who visit your site and other internet sites.
- For more information about this third party service, please visit: www.google.com/privacy_ads.html In the even that you do not want to receive cookies, you can configure your browser to notify you and reject the installation of Cookies sent by the directory without affecting directory access.
Use of Information
iGlobal retains the right to use and disclose user information to third parties unless you specify otherwise. This information may be shared with parties of similar interests as yours for the purposes of obtaining new clients and related services. Information is disclosed as applicable by law.
Users who participate in this website admit to being of legal age. Minors or anyone not of legal age require the authorization of their parents, guardians, or legal representatives who will assume responsibility for their use or participation with this website. Minors must seek and obtain the proper consent to use the website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the necessary measures to ensure that any and all information we collect is protected against unauthorized use, access, and disruption.
iGlobal is committed to protecting the privacy of all its website users and practices all reasonable measures to ensure that all user information is protected against unwarranted and unauthorized access. As no security system is entirely impenetrable, we cannot fully guarantee the security of our database. By using our services, you consent to all of these security provisions.